New Business Sales (ADR & Ombudsman)
Resolving UK Limited – London
Help us revolutionise issue resolution for consumers, business and government.
In under 3 years, resolver.co.uk has become the third-largest consumer rights website in the UK and has launched an industry-leading dispute resolution platform. We will soon deploy the first resolution platform dedicated to assisting small businesses in resolving issues. In 2017, we have helped over 1.2 million consumers to resolve issues and we have helped consumers to recover over £750 million of issues for free through Resolver’s tools. Our free service – resolver.co.uk – helps consumers to be more effective at raising and resolving complaints. As well as helping hundreds of thousands of consumers every year, Resolver assists businesses, regulators, Ombudsmen and Governments in delivering better outcomes and building better customer services – and better markets. Our services include:
- Reporter, a platform created to assist Government and Regulators in understanding their markets and to provide intelligence on how to build better markets;
- Resolver for Business, which helps businesses to be better at understanding and predicting the outcomes of consumer cases;
- Helper, a tool that assists businesses in managing and resolving customer issues;
- Decider, an independent resolution platform that allows online resolution between parties.
This role is predominantly in new name business sales in the alternative dispute, ombudsman and regulatory sectors and represents a great opportunity to help drive customer acquisition and associated revenues in the UK across the Resolver service portfolio. You’ll also influence our go-to-market models and supply feedback to support our consistent drive for quality and rapid delivery.
This role will report to the Director of Business Engagement.
You will work with the Director of Business engagement, other Resolver colleagues and potentially third party channels and external partners. Your focus will be to grow the number of Resolver client organisations and the profitable revenues from these organisations to meet your targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prospecting, including cold calling;
- Customer sales visits;
- Managing key sales stakeholders including interaction with prospects and customers at board level;
- Regular forecasting using the company tools as required;
- Use of company CRM and systems;
- Management of opportunities from uncovering them to close of deal;
- Representing the company at events;
- Deal qualification;
- Proposal preparation and tender responses;
- Supporting sales deal pricing modelling;
- Determining compelling value propositions and win themes on a client-by-client basis;
- Contractual negotiation;
- Drafting sales contracts and terms and conditions in association with the Director of Sales and the Head of Legal;
- Support of non-direct sales activity (e.g. procurement framework bids, channel development);
- Support sales strategy;
- Supporting invoice payments and cash collection;
- Ensuring projects successfully transfer from sales into project delivery;
- Support the wider development of Resolver and colleagues; and
- Happy customers.
Skills and Requirements
For the avoidance of doubt
Resolver is an ethical, independent, consumer-focused service – and the strength of our brand and its value in the market place is derived from this position. From time to time, sales opportunities may arise that conflict with this consumer focus. No relationships or commercial deals will be made by Resolver that compromise our ethics, or the independence and primacy of the consumer.