Client Engagement Manager
Resolving UK Limited – London
Help us revolutionise issue resolution for consumers, business and government.
About Resolving UK
In under 3 years, resolver.co.uk has become the third-largest consumer rights website in the UK and has launched an industry-leading dispute resolution platform. In 2017, we have helped over 1.2 million consumers to resolve issues and we have helped consumers to recover over £750 million of issues for free through Resolver’s tools. Our free service – resolver.co.uk – helps consumers to be more effective at raising and resolving complaints. In addition, we will soon deploy the first resolution platform dedicated to assisting small businesses in resolving issues.
As well as helping hundreds of thousands of consumers every year, Resolver assists businesses, regulators, Ombudsmen and Governments in delivering better outcomes and building better customer services – and better markets. Our services include:
- Reporter, a platform created to assist Government and Regulators in understanding their markets and to provide intelligence on how to build better markets;
- Resolver for Business, which helps businesses to be better at understanding and predicting the outcomes of consumer cases;
- Helper, a tool that assists businesses in managing and resolving customer issues;
- Decider, an independent resolution platform that allows online resolution between parties.
With the expansion of the Resolver for Business client base, a need has arisen for the management and support of these clients in live/Business as Usual. This is the first such role within Resolver and represents an opportunity for the right individual to establish a best practice service delivery and reporting structure and to potentially become the Head of Service as the business evolves.
This role will predominantly support active and fee-paying commercial and public sector organisations. The successful candidate will be the face of service delivery to these client organisations. The primary function of this role is to ensure an exemplary, high-quality and consistent service to our clients, and the secondary function is to create the correct environment for additional business with these clients. You will own the processes associated with account servicing. You’ll also influence our go-to-market models and feedback to support our consistent drive for quality and rapid delivery.
Reporting and key responsibilities
This role will report to the Director of Business Engagement. You will work across the entire business as well as third party channels and external partners. Your focus will be to drive client service excellence and a culture of delighting our clients
Skills and responsibilities
- Client liaison including regular face to face engagement on client sites nationwide
- Well-developed inter-personal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
- Analysis, preparation and delivery of account reviews and related advice
- Agreeing, managing and reporting on SLAs
- Management of client governance requirements
- To obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- To manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service
- To define and optimise client lifecycle
- To ensure all client interactions are dealt with in an exceptional manner to ensure we are recognised and valued for delivering a world class service to our clients
- Accountable for the end-to-end Service Management process. Working with Customer Services, Projects and Product to implement the operational service management process
- Supporting sales engagements
- Input to proposal preparation and tender responses
- Identifying new opportunities within the client base
- Supporting projects successfully transfer from project delivery into live service
- Support the wider development of Resolver and colleagues
- Happy customers
- Happy colleagues
You will be in a client facing service role with experience of account management and working with clients to drive the maximum benefit from their Resolver relationship. A knowledge of ITSM would be advantageous but not essential. We are looking for an adaptive individual with a flexible approach within a structure who will take the lead in delivering customer excellence.
What we offer
The opportunity to join an innovative start-up with a vibrant and diverse culture. We encourage flexible working and are committed to developing every team member to reach their full potential. We provide a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including a matched pension, company shares and private healthcare. We also look after your well-being with free fruit and free weekly yoga held in our offices.
Resolver is an ethical, equal opportunity employer and an independent, consumer-focused service, and the strength of our brand and its value in the market place is derived from this position. From time to time, sales opportunities may arise that conflict with this consumer focus. No relationships or commercial deals will be made by Resolver that compromise the ethics, independence or the privacy of the consumer.