Customer Support Agent
Resolving UK Limited – London
Resolver is a unique offering, focused on ensuring consumers get better service from the companies they interact with. We do this by helping organisations to be more effective at understanding and resolving issues. We ensure consumers understand their rights, and help them contact the right people, first time. Our system is focused on fair, efficient resolution. We help consumers get their voices heard effectively, and help businesses get issues resolved more efficiently.
We are looking for a customer support agent to help us maximise our potential. With consumer needs at the heart of our product, being able to offer top quality customer service to our users is absolutely key.
The office environment is communal, focused, driven, dynamic, fun and inclusive. Although the role is customer support, you will be exposed to all other aspects of the company – and therefore the opportunity to learn and develop other skills is vast.
As a Customer Support Agent at Resolver, you will be joining a small, dynamic customer support team. You will be focused on supporting our users with navigation of the Resolver platform and use-related enquiries. Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, your key responsibilities will be:
- Responding to incoming customer support requests from users of the Resolver site;
- Looking after some aspects of the company’s social media;
- Engaging with our users to give regular feedback and observations to assist Resolver’s product development team; and
- A highly professional approach to customer communication, across extremely varied types of requests.
Key skills / experience required
- Experienced in working with cross-disciplined teams in an agile environment;
- Educated to A-Level level; a relevant degree-level qualification desirable; and
- Fluent in English.
The successful candidate will use our online customer management system, Zendesk – any experience with Zendesk would be great, but is non-essential. We don’t offer over-the-phone customer service.
- Want to make a difference in a small, exciting company;
- Self-starter able to manage your own time;
- Delivery focused; and
- Organised and thorough.
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience plus benefits: employee share scheme, pension plan, private healthcare;
- Excellent training opportunities to set you on your career path;
- Smart colleagues and supportive team;
- Central London location;
- Working environment that values excellence; and
- Freedom to make your own decisions and to get stuff done.