Junior Business Engagement & Research Analyst
Working for Resolving UK Limited
Location: London Bridge, London
Help us revolutionise issue resolution for consumers, business and government.
In under 3 years, resolver.co.uk has become the third-largest consumer rights website in the UK and has launched an industry-leading dispute resolution platform. We will soon deploy the first resolution platform dedicated to assisting small businesses in resolving issues. In 2017, we have helped over 1.2 million consumers to resolve issues and we have helped consumers to recover over £750 million of issues for free through Resolver’s tools. Our free service – resolver.co.uk – helps consumers to be more effective at raising and resolving complaints. As well as helping hundreds of thousands of consumers every year, Resolver assists businesses, regulators, Ombudsmen and Governments in delivering better outcomes and building better customer services – and better markets. Our services include:
- Reporter, a platform created to assist Government and Regulators in understanding their markets and to provide intelligence on how to build better markets;
- Resolver for Business, which helps businesses to be better at understanding and predicting the outcomes of consumer cases;
- Helper, a tool that assists businesses in managing and resolving customer issues;
- Decider, an independent resolution platform that allows online resolution between parties.
Positioned within the Customer Service team, this role is focused on guaranteeing our users have the best experience when raising an issue through Resolver. Day to day tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Analysis of market sectors to highlight specific product improvements;
- Maintaining up to date processes for organisations;
- Proactive outreach to businesses to improve relations and;
- Reporting on the deliverability of complaint emails and developing internal processes around this area.
This role will report to and collaborate with the Head of Customer Service, and liaise with the Head of Business Engagement. Your focus is to ensure Resolver users get the best possible outcome and the best experience for using Resolver through data driven improvements and cleaning.
- To check bounce reports for emails and to research and update business contact details through research and investigation to ensure the correct process and escalation for companies.
- To manage incorrect email sign-ups and the user bounce rate as a result of this by establishing an ongoing business solution.
- Conduct sector specific company process reviews and run team projects to strengthen the processes.
- Conduct top 500 company process reviews.
- To engage with companies to ensure we have the best process and to get special resolution processes for Resolver customers.
- To determine key membership organisations within sectors and to engage with these to ensure all members engage positively with Resolver.
- Review how the regulators platforms accept communications working towards complete integration via the Resolver platform and a company relationship strategy until that is achieved.
- To manage the add company process, ensuring we engage with companies before adding into the platform.
- To handle business objections and issues with Resolver and to help persuade businesses the value of Resolver.
- To assist Business Engagement in introducing companies where there is an opportunity to deliver services.
Skills and requirements
- 1+ years’ experience of research and data analysis (ideally within a technology / SAAS environment);
- Interest in and enthusiasm for web and mobile technology;
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Analytical and rigorous approach to data research and application;
- Educated to A-Level level; a relevant degree-level qualification desirable;
- Fluent in English;
- Able to work in the UK without sponsorship.