Resolving UK Limited – London
Help us revolutionise issue resolution for consumers, business and government. In just 2 years, Resolver has become the third-largest consumer rights website in the UK and has launched an industry-leading dispute-resolution platform. This year, we expect to help 800,000 consumers raise and resolve over £80 million of issues through Resolver’s tools. Our free service www.resolver.co.uk helps consumers to be more effective at raising and resolving complaints.
Resolver is a unique offering, focused on ensuring consumers get better service from the companies they interact with. We do this by helping organisations to be more effective at understanding and resolving issues. We ensure consumers understand their rights, and help them contact the right people, first time. Our system is focused on fair, efficient resolution. We help consumers get their voices heard effectively, and help businesses get issues resolved more efficiently.
We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to help us build long-lasting relationships with the brands, businesses and personalities that matter to consumers.
Reporting to the Head of Engagement and operating within the Marketing team, the successful candidate will build partnerships with online portals and develop commercial relationships with other consumer websites and consumer organisations to help increase traffic to the Resolver websites.
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for developing new relationships with consumer organisations, consumer websites, media organisations and other lead-generating websites. This role will include determining partners, agreeing terms of engagement, managing communications with our partner websites and building a network of sites that will link to Resolver.
Working closely with the marketing, product, customer service and management teams, you will help drive both inbound traffic and Resolver’s brand improvement.
- Own all communications with our external partners;
- Research related online platforms;
- Build links to Resolver and help us improve our search engine rankings;
- Represent the company at relevant events; and
- Support our marketing team and help us improve our product.
Skills and requirements
- 1+ year experience in partnerships/link building;
- 1+ year experience in affiliate management;
- Experience in B2C marketing;
- Excellent client-facing skills (including excellent written and interpersonal skills);
- Demonstrable ability to understand customer needs and behaviours;
- Fluent in English;
- Able to work in the UK without sponsorship; and
- Educated to degree level.
- want to make a difference in a small, exciting company;
- are a self-starter, able to manage your own time; and
- can demonstrate a strong interest in technology and its impact on ways of working.
What we’re offering
- The chance to make a real difference to an exciting start-up;
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience plus benefits: employee share scheme, pension plan, private healthcare;
- Excellent training opportunities to set you on your career path;
- Smart colleagues and supportive team;
- Central London location;
- Working environment that values excellence; and
- Freedom to make your own decisions and to get stuff done.