Working for Resolving UK Limited
Location: London Bridge, London
Help us revolutionise issue resolution for consumers, business and government.
In under 3 years, resolver.co.uk has become the third-largest consumer rights website in the UK and has launched an industry-leading dispute resolution platform. We will soon deploy the first resolution platform dedicated to assisting small businesses in resolving issues. In 2017, we have helped over 1.2 million consumers to resolve issues and we have helped consumers to recover over £750 million of issues for free through Resolver’s tools. Our free service – resolver.co.uk – helps consumers to be more effective at raising and resolving complaints. As well as helping hundreds of thousands of consumers every year, Resolver assists businesses, regulators, Ombudsmen and Governments in delivering better outcomes and building better customer services – and better markets. Our services include:
- Reporter, a platform created to assist Government and Regulators in understanding their markets and to provide intelligence on how to build better markets;
- Resolver for Business, which helps businesses to be better at understanding and predicting the outcomes of consumer cases;
- Helper, a tool that assists businesses in managing and resolving customer issues;
- Decider, an independent resolution platform that allows online resolution between parties.
The successful candidate will work with the Chief Financial Officer and finance team to influence and develop the internal systems of the business. There is opportunity and scope to gain development within a highly ambitious business that is in a high growth phase. The role will have a mix of both analyst and delivery, operating in a fast paced environment.
Reporting and key responsibilities
The successful candidate will report to the Management Accountant / Chief Financial Officer.
- Review and analyse client contracts and interpret into revenue forecasts and actions
- Maintain database of client contract data
- Manage and develop an existing stand-alone revenue model encompassing markets, clients, revenue type, product type and sales commission
- Implement and manage PO administration system
- Development of best practice across the business
- Raising and tracking of client invoices
- Capturing and recharging of 3rd party costs
- Managing receivables ledger
- Implement and manage sales commissions payable
- As the Group expands internationally the finance function may support these new markets
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Attention to detail
- Excel proficiency
- Ability to work in the UK without sponsorship
- Outcomes and solutions focussed
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrates commercial acumen and effective problem-solving skills
- Experience in a relevant business service
- SAAS knowledge
- Xero/ Futrli systems experience